Beginning Biodynamic Biodynamic Massage Workshop Sept 27-30th, 2019 with Monica Rudestam and April Straus
Open to all licensed health-care providers and students in a massage therapy program with an interest in learning how to connect and be present with others safely, respectfully, to enhance health. Monica Rudestam LAc, LMT and April Duncan LAc, LMT will be co-teaching this class. Monica and April have been students of Todd Jackson for many years and are honored to be teaching Todd’s beginner level classes.
What you will learn:
– Warm up the connective tissues using quietude as a guiding factor for direction & depth of stroke along with movement and rocking motions.
– Palpate connective tissue densities and optimize your vector, pressure and surface area of contact.
– Use this contact to elicit the healing forces within the cranial system to step forward and change the connective tissue for you
– Follow the body fascia nad cranial quietude to the source of issues.
– Stay present with the body as the issue resolves.
– Let go of unhelpful body posture, assumptions, and motives that plague the effectiveness of bodyworkers.
Class size is intentionally small and assistants are employed to ensure students confidently integrate the material. Ongoing support is available after workshops via Supplements, Treatment Exchanges, Feedback Sessions and Mentorship.
Please go to Todd’s website at toddjackson.com to see additional curriculum offered. This class is a prerequisite to Todd Jackson’s intermediate and advanced biodynamic massage classes. If you have taken Todd Jackson’s – Beginning Biodynamic massage class and would like to retake the class we are honoring Todd’s 30% discount for students repeating the class – $420.
Rates: September 27-30 l Cost $600 l Deposit $100
For more information or to hold your spot in the class, call April at 503-341-0504
This course is a pre-requisite for the Intermediate and Advanced Biodynamic Massage workshops presented by Todd.